Friday, October 24, 2014

Kempi Deli, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta


I was in Grand Indonesia and it was already 9 pm. I remembered that Kempideli has an offer a discount 50% everyday after 7 pm till 10 pm for their bread and pastry.
 

I went there and for sure, the choices of bread and pastry were less.

Only left a few cakes.

The sausages were not included in the discount.

There are also other items like pasta, sauces, oil, jams, etc.

I ended up by buying:
WholeMeal 1200 gr - Rp. 35.000
Croisant Almond 90 gr - Rp. 20.000
All Pork Sausage - Rp. 31.960
 Current currency: 1 USD = Rp. 12.060

Location:
Kempi Deli
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1
Central Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs