Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kuo Wang, PIK


I was at Food Plaza which is a food court inside the fresh market in Pantai Indah Kapuk area.  My colleague told me that there is a good place named Kuo Wang for tofu flower (dou hua - 豆花). Kuo Wang is not only selling tofu flower but also other desserts and drinks.

I ordered for cold tofu flower.

Ginger palm sugar syrup.

Kembang Tahu - Rp. 12.000
This tofu flower was really good! Love the silky and smooth texture. 
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 11.600
Location:
Kuo Wang - Minuman Sehat Alami
Food Plaza
Jl. Outer Ring
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs