Sunday, April 22, 2012

Go! Curry

A couple weeks ago, Jenz Corner and I had a nice lunch at Pacific Place mall. Without any hesitation, I just directly agreed to Jenz's suggeston when she mentioned Go!Curry. The location is secluded in a corner and the restaurant is pretty small but it's quite cozy.

Interestingly that Go!Curry is serving 5 types of curry - eating countries (England, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia and India). We ordered the Indian curry. Of course, you can mix and match everything that is offered on the menu ;) But we decided to have the Indian version.

So, this is how we ordered and chose our lunch curry:

Step 1: Choose the curry
Rogan Josh - Go! Curry version of the Kashmiri classic

Step 2: Choose the spiciness

Step 3: Choose the rice
Cilantro Rice - rice added butter, chopped Cilantro and mild seasoning

Step 4: Choose the topping
Tandoor Chicken Tikka - Chicken cubes, marinated in traditional Indian spices, then grilled in a traditional clay oven.

 MS Chicken Tika - Rp. 56.000
Good! Not too spicy... Not too hot.. 

Garlic Naan - Rp. 19.000
Traditional Wheat flat bread made with roasted chopped garlic.
It tasted nice when we dipped it to the Tandoor Chicken Tikka sauce. 

Red Velvet - Rp. 45.000
since Jenz knows the owner and it's new on the menu, it's a complimentary for us. Thank you, Go! Curry.  Personally, I like this Red Velvet although the chocolate taste a bit dominated it. Plus point, it's not as sweet as the other Red Velvet that I've eaten.

All prices subjected to 5.5% service charge and 10% PB1

Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 9.100

Pacific Place Mall Fl. 4 Unit 4-01
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52 - 53
Jakarta Selatan

Disclaimer:The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.


  1. Wow, it looks yummy. I have to go there

  2. inez: Give it a try! You'll like it ;)

  3. Ooh, curry meal that ends with chocolatey red velvet cake. Perfect combo! Wanna try Go!Curry asap.

  4. ellyna: Despite I like the red velvet cake from Go!Curry but IMH, I don't think curry and red velvet cake match for each other :P

  5. In my opinion, if I went to Go!Curry again, I would order their other dessert like chocolate samosa, lassi cheesecake etc. I think it's more original :)

  6. jenz: Next time, I want to try their lassi cheesecake! It sounds yummy! Hehehe...

  7. will come to go!curry soon... want to try their red velvet..

    Don’t forget to visit and follow


  8. The food looks really good!


LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs