Saturday, August 27, 2011

Red Bean Restaurant

My friend and I was wandering at Central Park Mall. I still felt full from our lunch but my friend need need to fill her stomach thus we went to this Red Bean restaurant.

I didn't order anything except for a glass of hot tea.
Hot Tea - Rp. 4.900

Sup Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Soup) - Rp. 32.900
Nasi Putih (White Rice) - Rp. 5.900
Clear soup with chunk of chicken breast, cauliflower, thin slices of carrot, Jelly ear mushroom and champignon mushroom.

Bihun Goreng - Rp. 24.900
Fried Vermicelli with sweet soy sauce.

Prices subjected to 10% Tax
Currency Rate: 1 USD = Rp. 8.500

Location:
Red Bean
Central Park - Podomoro City
Lower Ground Floor, L-209
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28
Jakarta
Tel: 021 - 56985042

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a pembantu-made food. Hahaha! Deceiving name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PFx: Couldn't agree more!!! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs