I love drinking soybean milk and think that I'm quite lucky that just diagonal across my house, there's a man with his cart selling soybean milk every weekdays from morning till noon. He serves the soybean milk hot but surely, there's ice cubes for those who like to drink cold soybean milk.
Soybean milk recipe
125 gram soybeans
1 liter water
2 or 3 pandan leaves (depend on how big is the leave)
sugar (to taste)
1. Soak the soybeans in water for overnight
2. Drain, rinse and discard the water (I usually don't remove the skin of soybeans)
3. Place soybean and water in a blender and whirl until smooth (the liquid becomes a white frothy milk)
3. Place a strainer over a bowl and pour the liquid into the strainer.
4. Boil the liquid together with pandan leaves and sugar in low heat. Stir frequently.
5. Soybean milk is ready! It can be kept in refrigerator for another 2 days.