Thursday, September 7, 2006

My Daily Lunch

Wondering what I'm having mostly during lunch?

There are a lot of restaurants or food corner that are around my office area, but sometimes I'm too lazy it's just too hot walking under the sun to get food.

Luckily, directly next to my office, there are 4 men selling food.


Yeah.. I'm aware that this is not healthy especially if you see the color of the oil.... almost black!

This one is quite a healthy food...

Most of the time, I will have this very simple nasi goreng aka fried rice :)

Some people named this noodle as bakmi tikus aka rat noodle because we don't know what kind of meat is in there. Scary, huh? hahaha....

1 comment:

  1. I love it all mostly, Tahu Goreng, Tempe Goreng, SingKong Goreng, Gado-gado, Nasi Goreng. Gawd Indonesian food is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs